Zinrelo, with its data-science based approach, is solely focused on generating customized insights for beauty brands. These insights equip Zinrelo to create the best retail loyalty programs. Each program is customized for the individual beauty brands which helps them overcome their challenges, achieve their objectives, and drive meaningful revenues and ROI.
Customer loyalty programs in beauty designed by Zinrelo helps solve the above challenges. The rewards programs create a 360-degree engagement with customers and rewards them for performing various activities.
Below are some facets of Zinrelo’s loyalty programs for beauty companies.
Machine learning algorithms help create different customer segments based on unique attributes, preferences, and previous behavioral patterns.
- Create customized promotions based on customers’ interests, past purchases and buying behavior.
- Offer incentives with personalized services and individual preferences.
Providing unique experiences to outshine competitors and elicit customer loyalty.
- Set experiential rewards & offers, and build gamification via badges & contests to create aspirational value among customers
- Partner with professionals to boost your credibility
Move higher spending customers to a higher tier of service.
- It is important to pamper loyal customers
- Create incremental monetary & non-monetary tier-based benefits (including exclusivity and VIP experiences)
- Early access to promotions or new product launches are just a couple of examples that can be offered
Get your customers to help with your marketing. Nearly 9 out of 10 people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Write a review
- Partner with a beauty influencers/vlogger for tutorials and giveaways
- Record a video testimonial
- Enable and incentivize sharing on various social media
A prospect from an active customer referral is 7X more likely to convert
- Refer the brand to new prospects
“The most important factor influencing consumer behavior apart from price or location are special sales, unique products, and rewards programs.”