Machine learning algorithms help create different customer segments based on unique attributes, preferences and previous behavioural patterns.
- Offer incentives for personalized services and unique preferences
- Provide customized packages and itineraries based on customer’s interests
- Provide annual calendar of events the customer would like to visit
Providing unique experiences to outshine your competitors and elicit customer loyalty
- Set experiential rewards and build gamification via badges & contests to create aspirational value among customers
Maintaining the online reputation is very tricky.
- On a rare occasion when the customer is upset, Loyalty programs allow travel and hospitality companies to tackle the situation before customers take to social media and tarnish hard earned reputations
Get your clients to help with your marketing. 96.4% of the frequent internet users consult online tourists’ reviews while they are planning their trips.
- Write a review
- Record a video testimonial
- Social tagging on vacation photos & videos
Move higher spending customers to a higher tier of service.
- It is important to pamper loyal customers
- Create incremental monetary & non-monetary tier based benefits (including exclusivity and VIP experiences)
- Priority access and concierge services are just a few examples that can be offered
A prospect from an active customer referral is 7X more likely to convert
- Refer company to new prospects
Providing multi-lingual support will help win trust of foreign tourists
- A platform available in various languages is always a great way to win over customers from various geographies
“New clients are worth thousands of dollars. Every year, if the loyalty program can help you retain just one client and get just one new client, the program will pay for itself”